Foreign Languages - English

NickANickA Posts: 43Member
I do love the fact that you are starting to translate Navdy into foreign languages. But could you please provide a translation into English English please?  Can we have "roundabout" instead of "traffic circle", "motorway" instead of "highway", and yards (or even metres) instead of feet for distances?

Comments

• philphil Posts: 118Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Hey Nick - 
    Just wanted to let you know that we're working on this. We'll have the Queen's Range Rover using Navdy soon. ;)

The Settings > General in the mobile app will let you change to metric.
    Navdy Chief Product Officer 
    I oversee software engineering, design, software QA, product management and product analytics. I've driven with Navdy almost every day since October 2016 and love learning about what people love and hate about the product. 
    Having a community of drivers who will help us continually refine the product. We release a new beta version of the mobile app and display almost every week, the comments and request you make on this site are a regular part of our internal discussions.
  • NickANickA Posts: 43Member
    Good to hear about the language point.  But distances need sorting too.  I want the option of miles and metres, or miles and yards.  If I change to metric, I get kilometres and metres.  If I choose "imperial" units, I get miles and feet!  I don't want either of these.  I want miles and yards (or miles and metres).